Thursday, January 30, 2014

Just before 31st Post

Its the time one of my friend is thinking for his 31st blog or even he might be writing it. I am writing my first ever blog thanks to all my Friends who inspired me to a great extent. I have been searching for the topics for last 3 years but finally i have one which is not so common but really important for me.
Its all about writing. Today is most intresting day of my life as i wanted to start my first blog and left my laptop in my office still i m writing through my phone which is a great deal for me that means i want to write something so desperately.

Thanks Ravs Becoz the day when i came to know about your new years resolution I decided to read each post and my expierence was really good however some of them went over my head while few was not of my taste but few were really awesome i found myself vocublary less when read those a thought came to my mind why not i write some thing. So choose a topic where i can express my regards to all my friends who really write so nicely that i love to read. Starting with the person who created the habit of reading in me

Vikas: Definately he is the only one who rose the interest of reading literature in me. Who created it a habit who is really good in hindi literature. A class who not only use really so exact word that i have never seen one doing with such a simple langugae With so much depth though poor with spelling but when he comes write in hindi or in Urdu no one even stands aginst him. His sarcasm is really good and the good thing is i have witnessed his first poem. And after that he is writing with tremendously. Today he doesnt write much but whenever he post some article or poem i make sure i read that. Thanks VK for inspiring me or i should rather thanks for writing on me. In his respect all i can say is " i have never seen Prem Chand ji, i have never seen Nirala ji, have never seen Dinkar ji, but i have seen Vikas Kumar Singh Ji." For some it would be too much but for me its everything.

Katyayan: The day i read part one of your triology i became fan of your writing. I mean the way you write is totaly unpredictable whenever you write about any topic one can never think of the things which u write or may be for me its like that. Your choice of words are really good most of the time i feel like i am standing at perth peech and you are bowling with your words which go over my head. But now when i read your post or poem i keep Dictinory besides me. Previously i used to think Vikas is a good poet and katyayan is an awesome Artist but your art with pen and words is more beutiful then any of your paintings i have witnessed. There is always some kind of magetism with ur creation which i really admire.what i have always wanted is a masyer piece on Canvas with colour but i feel really unfortunate because u left the colors. I have never seen you while you paint but seen lots of you painting. I sometimes think what will happen when you will paint your thoughts on A Canvas and express them with pen too. That will be master piece a price less thing of me.

Ravi: As i have already mentioned that you are the reason why i am writing a post today or i can say you are the only reason who inspried me to be on diffrent side of court just because you write on the topics with which a normal man like me can relate with an excpetion of your love with Bhains which my narrow mind never able to understand but i still respect your love.
You write with such a simple and easy vocabulary but good enough to convey every thing. Its really important to keep writing. There are lot of untouched topics to pen. Keep it going.

Thankyou all may be this is my first and last post but really i enjoyed alot no matter i would be killed my english several time if she read this but i enjoyed it. And i feel it will improve my skills if you all keep me motivating. Living with Elite class like you all is my pleasure. ( here elite doesnot have any corelation with any sarcasm).
When you all write qrite its really good to read and comment on that.
So i request to those who are not writing to create a new record for taking a break from writing and to those who should not be named are writing only about politics please come back with your Rasik charchter and to those who are writing so awesomly from past 30 days continuosly please keep it goind the way its going on.

Ohhh God its really hard type on phone.

Still lot to write on but not now


No comments:

Post a Comment